Computing / IT
YSE IT Resources
To request AV/IT Support for an event held in an YSE classroom or auditorium, please click here
After submission, someone from the YSE-IT team will reach out to you to discuss further details of your event.
If you've recently aquired a new machine and need to install software or would like to learn more about helpful productivity applications please click here
Equipment Checkout System Policies & Procedures Highlights
Please note pick up and return hours for Room 31 are 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm Monday thru Friday.
Please see the terms of service.
A few highlights:
1) Late items are specified by device and will be charged to your Bursar account.
Fees are not charged over the weekend or university holidays.
2) If you are traveling internationally with school equipment, you will need to purchase insurance
3) Equipment checkout and return hours are 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm Monday thru Friday in Sage Hall Room 31.
4) Equipment must be picked up or returned to Kelly in Sage Hall Room 31 or to Sage Hall Room 36 if Kelly is unavailable.
5) Equipment can only be checked out by the borrower
Information Technology at YSEThe YSE Information Technology group YSE-IT supports all aspects of computing at the School, from selecting hardware and software, to new computer setup and routine service, to recycling obsolete equipment.
Most software you may need in your work at YSE is available at no cost, including Microsoft Office Professional, Adobe Creative Cloud and EndNote. Please check with YSE-IT before considering the purchase of any software or equipment. All staff and faculty computer-related purchases at the School must go through YSE-IT. We are happy to provide advice and to assist in choosing the best hardware and software to meet your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 436-4444