Equipment Checkout System
Policies and Procedures Highlights
Please note pick up and return hours for Room 38 are 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm Monday thru Friday.
If you come between 12:00pm and 1:00pm, please see IT Staff in Room 35 or Room 36.
Please see the terms of service.
A few highlights:
1) Late items are incurring a fee and will be charged to your Bursar account.
Fees are not charged over the weekend or university holidays.
2) If you are travelling internationally with school equipment, you will need to purchase insurance
3) Equipment checkout and return hours are between 9am and 4:30pm Monday – Friday.
4) Equipment must be picked up or returned to Sage Hall Room 38 or Sage Hall Room 35 or 36 if Kelly is not available
in Sage 38.
5) Equipment can only be checked out by the person putting in the reservation. The borrower is responsible for any
equipment damage or missing items.
To reserve equipment, please click on the link below.